Would you like to work in Nozawa Onsen?
Established in 2011, Nozawa Hospitality is the one of the biggest boutique hotel management companies in Nozawa Onsen.
We run several type of accommodation: service apartments, traditional ryokans, lodges in the village and on the mountain. Each winter season we welcome temporary staff to work with our year-round team of hospitality professionals.
We look for a great attitude, and a responsible and cooperative approach to work. Our winter team is international and diverse.
You should be available to come for training at the beginning of December, and we need staff at least through until the middle of March. We offer flexible working hours with 2 days off per week, and a 6-8 hour working day. Note that you will need to be entitled to work in Japan (Japanese nationality, permanent residency, appropriate working visa, or working holiday visa).
- Staff accommodation
- Lunch and dinner on days you’re working
- Shared ski pass among staff
We are looking for:
- General staff; room and public area cleaning, snow shoveling, dish washing etc. General staff with prior hospitality experience may be asked to help with supervisory duties.
- Front desk staff; need to be at least bilingual (Japanese/ English) and have good administrative skills, as well as (of course) great people skills.
- Breakfast cook for simple breakfast service ( including the dish washing and cleaning up kitchen and dining areas).
If you like working in a business whose objective is to make people happy, love snow, want to learn about Japanese culture, and maybe soak often in onsen… and if you are healthy, sociable, and a hard worker, contact us, we will find you a position.